Facing an investigation or formal criminal charges can be an overwhelming experience. If you have never been arrested before, you likely have many questions about your rights, your future — and what is coming next in the process. If you have a prior conviction, the stakes are likely much higher this time around. We evaluate every detail to provide goal-oriented counsel and zealous representation.
Turn To Local Attorneys With More Than 50 Years' Combined Experience
Whether you are facing a first-time criminal charge or a repeat offense, you need the guidance of an experienced criminal defense lawyer to protect your rights. The legal team at Price Law Firm, P.A., in Greenville, South Carolina, is well-prepared to protect your rights against the power of the government. Our lawyers draw on more than 50 years of combined experience to protect clients from wrongful convictions based upon unlawfully gathered evidence, overzealous prosecution and other flaws that can produce unfair results.
Our criminal defense attorneys have substantial experience effectively representing clients across the spectrum of criminal charges, including:
- Federal charges: The federal government has vast resources to prosecute crimes. We draw on decades of experience in federal court to provide exceptional representation in defending against federal charges.
- While collar crimes: Financial fraud and other forms of white collar crime are high-stakes matters. You need the assistance of a lawyer with the experience and financial acumen to craft an effective defense strategy.
- Wire fraud: Financial crimes involving wire fraud, which could involve telemarketing schemes or "phishing" emails, frequently end up in federal court. Our attorneys understand what it takes to answer and defend these types of charges.
- Conspiracy: Allegations involving multiple people might lead to conspiracy charges. People found to be part of a conspiracy can be punished for actions they had no direct involvement with. This makes effective legal representation even more crucial.
- DUI/DWI offenses: Drunk driving charges can lead to higher insurance premiums, a loss of driving privileges, fines, jail and more. Do not take chances. We can review every relevant detail and provide you with representation aimed at protecting your future.
- Drug crimes: State and federal drug crimes carry significant consequences. Defending against drug crimes requires substantial knowledge of search and seizure law, a tenacious trial lawyer, and sentencing options if convicted.
- Sex offenses: With prison likely, the real potential of sex offender registration and the stigma that a conviction for a sex offense will bring, you need representation from a lawyer who understands the nuances of defending against sex crime charges.
- Domestic violence: A domestic violence conviction can have an adverse impact on where you live, your job, your right to bear arms and more. Tell us your story and let us provide the criminal defense strategy best suited to your unique circumstances.
- Assault and battery: Violent offenses, including assault and battery, are serious matters. The depth and breadth of your lawyer's experience is critical to your future.
Take The First Step In Your Defense — Call Price Law
For an unrelenting criminal defense and unsurpassed personal service, call Price Law at 864-501-9627 or contact us online. We are local lawyers who regularly appear in Greenville, Pickens, Oconee, Anderson, Laurens and Spartanburg counties.