James H. Price IV joined Price Law Firm, P.A. in 2016 after serving as an Assistant Solicitor with the 13th Circuit Solicitor’s Office for five years. As a prosecutor, James worked in the Drug, Vehicular Crimes, and Magistrate units.
He was responsible for managing hundreds of cases from initiation to conclusion, which included conducting numerous jury trials. James’ experience as a prosecutor provides him with unique insight into the criminal justice system.
James was born and raised in Greenville. He graduated from Greenville High School and earned his Bachelor of Arts in English from the University of South Carolina where he was a member of a national honors fraternity. James earned his Juris Doctor from Charleston School of Law in 2011.
James is a member of the Greenville County Bar Association, the South Carolina Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, and the Greenville Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers.
Areas of Practice
- Criminal Law – State & Federal
- Personal Injury
- Family Law
Honors & Awards
- Named 2022 Legal Elite by Greenville Business Magazine
- Named 2021 Legal Elite for personal injury by Charleston Business Magazine
- 13th Circuit Solicitor’s Office, Assistant Solicitor, 2011 – 2016
- Phi Sigma Pi
- Charleston School of Law, Charleston, South Carolina - J.D. - 2011
- University of South Carolina - B.A.
- Greenville Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- South Carolina Association of Defense Lawyers
Member Since: 2016